Jaw crushers are used for crushing rocks and debris from quarries, demolitions and excavations but, compared with hammer crushers, they offer a great advantage over crushing material with high wear factors (granite, river stones, etc.). They are made up of adjustable jaws to change the granulometry of the crushed material. They are supplied in the diesel version, on a tracked vehicle or with fixed supports, or in the electric version with fixed supports.
– Jaw group
– Power supply
– Fixed discharge belt
– Lateral transmission with “high performance” belts
– No-stress control unit for the engine
– Reinforce bearing and high seal bearing brackets with back protection cemented rings A.W.T.*
– Consumable and load-bearing parts of the machine made of high resistence steels, Hardox
Safety protection CE
*A.W.T. ( Agri World Technologies ): study and innovation with advanced CAD system to get always a better productivity and longer life of the machine.
– Complete spray plant for lowering the dust without hydraulic pump and without reservoir.
– Complete spray plant for lowering the dust with hydraulic pump and without reservoir.
– Kit magnetic separator transversal dor iron material
– Supplement for placement on 2 wheels (for handling on site).
– Side conveyor belt.
– Supplement for track covered in rubber.