Rock cutters or Soil stabilizer, are machines designed to mill land with loose stones or outcropping rock for all agricultural purposes (arable, grass, vineyards, orchards, vegetable gardens, etc.) without the need for preliminary work. They can also be used as ground stabilising machines in the construction of squares, roads etc. Working depth depends on the model. FPR machines require a tractor with VARIO change gear. They feature a rotor with interchangeable picks with Widia points. Depending on the model, machines have a chain or gear drive.
– 3 point universal joint
– single speed trasmission group of 1000 rpm
– strengthened rotor
– double side chain trasmission or double side gear trasmission in oil bath A.W.T.*
– strengthened 30/38 box A.W.T.* with reduction bushes (replaceable)
– A.W.T.* double seal 30/38 peaks
– reinforce bearing and high seal bearing brackets with back protection cemented rings A.W.T.*.
– consumable and load-bearing parts of the machine made of high resistence steels, Hardox
– rear grid with hydraulic control in high resistance steel
– central cardan shaft
Safety protection CE
*A.W.T. ( Agri World Technologies ): study and innovation with advanced CAD system to get always a better productivity and longer life of the machine.
Peaks with optimal disposition for a high quality crushing.
Peak in tungsten carbide interchangeable.
CHAIN TRANSMISSION: it is a lateral transmission in oil bath with automatic chain tensioner and high quality and resistance chains, which stands out for its lightness and low maintenance, ensuring great performance up to high power.
GEAR TRANSMISSION (GT): it is a lateral transmission with gear reducer in oil bath with an important width of the gear belt and a module with increased teeth. it stands out for its high reliability and complete absence of maintenance. For machines of depth and high power.