Universal cutter are the ideal machines for the direct milling of embedded and outcropping rock or loose stones, on any agricultural terrain with rocks, stones or any kind of bush, to prepare the ground for various types of cultivation (arable, grass, vines, fruit trees or vegetables) without the need for preliminary work. Working depth depends on the model. FPR machines require a tractor with creep gear. They feature a rotor with interchangeable picks with Widia points. Depending on the model, machines have a chain or belts drive.
– 3 point universal joint
– single speed transmission group of 1000 rpm
– strengthened rotor
– double side belt transmission
– strengthened 22 peaks holder A.W.T.
– peaks size 22
-reinforce bearing and high seal bearing brackets with back protection cemented rings A.W.T.*.
– consumable and load-bearing parts of the machine made of high resistence steels, Hardox
– rear grid with hydraulic control in high resistance steel
– central cardan shaft
Safety protection CE
*A.W.T. ( Agri World Technologies ): study and innovation with advanced CAD system to get always a better productivity and longer life of the machine.
Peaks with optimal disposition.
Peak in tungsten carbide interchangeable.
– CHAIN TRANSMISSION: it is a lateral transmission in oil bath with automatic chain tensioner and high quality and
resistance chains, which stands out for its lightness and low maintenance, ensuring great performance up to high power.
– BELTS TRANSMISSION: it is a lateral transmission with very high resistance and quality belts, light and low maintenance, for machines where the required working depth is not high.